Turkey’s rich history, diversified landscapes, adventure activities, rich culture, and delectable cuisine make it an exceptionally rewarding place to visit. Here are five helpful hints to help you make the most of your trip to Turkey, including mosques in Istanbul, Cappadocia scenery, and ancient sites in Ephesus.
- Are Turkish people friendly?
- A few Turkish words and phrases go a long way
- Currency, costs, tipping, and bargaining
- Know how to dress appropriately
- Traditional Turkish toilets